Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day Forty-Three.

  • Lots and lots of snow--a little over a foot.
  • Got to sleep in late (had to be at the Campus Center at 10:30)
  • Put the videos together in the Professor's "laboratory."
  • Redeemed a voucher at Vin and got tea. Laura came with me and got a cappuccino.
  • Went to the gym.
  • Got an email from the American Horticultural Society asking for an interview. Not sure how I'd make that job work--it's all the way in Alexandria, VA... I responded anyway, of course.
  • Went to bed early-ish--might not get much sleep tomorrow night.
Tomorrow I leave for Lamezia via a ridiculous schedule as follows:
  1. Catch a train to Bergamo (where the airport is) at 9:30pm and get in to Bergamo at 12:30am.
  2. Hang out in the airport until our flight leaves at 6:30am...
  3. Fly to Lamezia and crash.
  4. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in Lamezia.
  5. Fly back to Bergamo Sunday, getting to Bergamo at 9:30pm.
  6. Take a train towards Alba, stopping in a random station (Voughera) from 1am to 4:30am.
  7. Catch the first train running to Alba on Monday morning and get in at 8:30am.
  8. Skip class.
We didn't want to get hostels for just a couple of hours so we had to stick to this ridiculous schedule. These were the only times available for our flights (thanks Ryanair...) so we had to take 'em or lose 'em. I'm young so I should survive but I might kill a few people with my moodiness in the process.

Wish me a good time and don't forget to vote on the poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment