Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day Fifty-Three.

  • Slept in until 9!
  • Showered, got dressed, and went out into the mist to the market.
  • Bought three gifts for people who shall not be named!
  • Bought a small, black, leather purse for when I don't want to lug around my large purse. Yay market day!
  • Went to Bosco's for cereal and then bought a panini on the way back to the apartment.
  • Skipped Akash for lunch because I had used my voucher for something else earlier in the week.
  • Shaved my legs as planned!
  • Started watching a new TV series called Carnivale. It's really good and I love the music.
  • Got ready for dinner/clubbing. Borrowed a hot pink strapless dress from Kate. I like it a lot and I might try to buy it off her if she'll let me.
  • Dinner at 7 at Osteria. Was pretty good. The gnocchi was delicious but a little heavy because it had a butter sauce and that always is heavier than others.
  • Headed to the boys' after dinner to drink and hang. Played a drinking game called "Shoulders" which is kind of complicated to explain but really fun to play.
  • We got too loud for Dan so we came back to our apartment where we are right now.
  • Theoretically we're heading to Club XL later tonight for dancing but we might not make it. Some people are already pretty far gone (including the birthday girl) so they might not want to go dancing and the whole group might end up just not going. We'll see! I don't really mind either way.
  • Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment