Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day Fifty-Four.

  • Slept until 10 since I went to bed at 2ish.
  • Didn't shower because I'm gross and a rebel.
  • Went to Vin for lunch and got more steamed vegetables. Yum. And pasta.
  • Gelato run after lunch since I hadn't had it in a few days.
  • Did some application stuff and watched more of Carnivale.
  • Lazy day around the apartment--cleaned up after last night. Eww.
  • Duchessa for dinner.
  • Pretty relaxed day since yesterday was so intense.
This week:
  • Religions class Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday about the Shroud of Turin.
  • Going to the gym.
  • Everyone else leaves around lunch on Thursday for Milan and their flights to Barcelona, Spain. Since they leave during class they're not going to class and I doubt the teacher will hold class for just me so I will have a free day Thursday.
  • Laundry.
  • Packing and deciding whether or not to check a bag on my flight to Sicily.
  • Leaving Friday evening for Bologna.

No comments:

Post a Comment