Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day Fifty-Eight.

  • Grey day--threatened to rain the whole day.
  • Woke up at 6 to the sound of the rest of the apartment getting ready to leave.
  • Woke up at 8 and watched some TV on the computer.
  • Went to INs for milk (a small container just for today and tomorrow) but they didn't have any so I bought yogurt instead and mixed it with a little bit of Special K. It was alright.
  • More TV.
  • Gym at 10.
  • Came back around 11:30 and showered and got dressed.
  • Got lunch from a little panetteria (bread bakery) rather than the Mensa because I wanted to.
  • Read and studied for Italian test.
  • Italian test went better than others in the past.
  • Went for gelato.
  • TV and reading.
  • Duchessa to go. I love Duchessa. They see me walking in and place my order with the kitchen before I even get to the cash register. It's fantastic.
  • Talking to people on the internet and reading.
  • Bed.
Tomorrow:
  • Wake up (hopefully around 9).
  • Gym at 10.
  • Back around 11ish.
  • Shower.
  • Laundry.
  • Charge iPod.
  • Head to Campus Center to print out Spring Break details (I wrote it all down in a Word document...).
  • Lunch with Dan around 12:30.
  • Watch the rest of my movie.
  • Pack.
  • Trade in a voucher at Vin for a sandwich and apple tart.
  • Get another sandwich at the panetteria.
  • Head to train station with dinner to go.
  • Train to Bologna at 630!
  • Arrive in Bologna at 10:30, get picked up by Kirby.
  • Bologna.
  • Sleep.
Spring Break Plan:
  1. Bologna tomorrow.
  2. Go to Venice with Kirby on Sunday, come back Monday.
  3. Leave Bologna early Tuesday morning for Trapani (flying).
  4. Joanna meets me in Trapani on Wednesday.
  5. Leave Trapani for Turin on Sunday.
  6. Hostel in Turin until Monday morning.
  7. Train from Turin to Alba on Monday morning at 11:20.
Not sure what Joanna and I will do in Trapani. Maybe we'll make a trip to Palermo which is relatively nearby. On Easter Sunday (the day we leave but we leave in the afternoon) they do a huge procession through the town carrying wooden figures from the Bible story or something like that. Should be an event. Also there are ferries and such to the three small islands near Trapani so we should have some stuff. I'm sure we'll figure it out.

So there you have it--the long-awaited and much-requested Spring Break schedule. It should be a good time and I'll have my computer so I'll still do daily updates and picture uploads (though maybe those won't be daily).

Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment