Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day Fifty-Six.

  • Woke up tired to a gray but warm day.
  • Religions class continued on the Shroud's history but we moved to its "hidden" history before 1355. It was thought to be in the possession of the Knights Templar from 1204 (4th Crusade when it disappeared from Constantinople) to 1355.
  • Lunch--more ragu sauce!
  • Napped. Yum.
  • Erin trimmed Kiki's hair (excitement!).
  • Italian class was good--I did better on the exercise than I thought I would.
  • Day turned sunny.
  • No gym--I was lazy.
  • Finished Carnivale (there are only two seasons and the resolution of the series was awful--a real cliff-hanger).
  • Dinner at Akash which I hadn't been to in weeks. Got a roast beef panini and a smoothie, both of which are new to the menu. Smoothie was awful and panini was underwhelming as per usual. I'll stick to the chicken burger from now on--it's the best thing on the menu.
  • Gelato after dinner but I accidentally ordered the wrong flavor so I didn't end up eating much of it.
  • I hope tomorrow is sunny again!

No comments:

Post a Comment