Monday, February 22, 2010

Day Twenty-Seven.

Today we had class again, our last Cinema class before our test, concluding the first part of the course. After the test we'll be focusing on producing our own one-minute movies. We talked about Italian film of the '60s and saw some clips. The test is tomorrow and we'll watch a movie afterward.

Lunch was normal, as was Italian. Didn't do as well on the test as I thought. Oh well. Again, I got the concepts down and made stupid mistakes so I'm not worried. AND it's a pass/fail class and I passed the test.

After Italian we hung around the apartment until dinner around 6:45. Apparently after class Erin and Jordan had booked train tickets to Nice and Monaco for next weekend so Kiki, Laura and I went to the travel agency to book tickets (for Kate, Kiki and I--Laura wants to save money) before going to Duchessa (only L'occa and Duchessa are open on Mondays). We leave next Saturday morning (field trip Friday to Turin), stay a night in Nice, and get back Sunday night.

Kate, Kiki and I are also planning our trip to Dublin for the weekend of March 11th. Most of our weekends (with the exception of two, Kiki's birthday weekend and this weekend) are already planned out so we wanted to move fast to book this one, especially since the hostels in Dublin are booking really quickly. We'll probably buy our tickets tomorrow after confirming with Dan that the school won't be taking us on our trip that weekend. So excited!

THIS JUST IN: Just booked my flight to Tangier, Morocco, too! We leave Wednesday night to stay a night in Milan to catch and early flight to Tangiers (skipping class that day) and get back Saturday afternoon.

So looks like my plans are all coming together. Nothing this weekend yet but people are talking about a day trip to either Switzerland or Pisa. Spring Break is booked and planned, Morocco and Monaco/Nice, and Dublin in the works! I'm a busy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment