Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day Fourteen.

Today it snowed. Not like back home, but it did snow and it was pretty. Italians use umbrellas to keep the snow from falling on their clothes. It's cute and I tried it. Felt silly but it works a little bit.

After our Italian quiz a reporter came to interview us for a story in the local newspaper. He asked questions about our impressions of Italy and what we wanted out of our experience. The group gave classic Miss America answers and I didn't really get a chance to answer.

We didn't do much and went to Akash for dinner. I don't really like Akash because I haven't found anything there that I actually enjoy. Oh well, they are smaller portions which is nice for my "figure."

That's all I'm writing today because I'm in a mad mood (due partially to Valentine's impending doom--I haven't been single on Valentine's Day in basically 6 years straight so I'm dreading this year's) and I want to read to get my mind off things.

Tomorrow will be normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment