Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day Twenty-Eight.

We had class from 9-12 today and took our Cinema test. It was not harder per se than I thought it would me. More like...included random things I didn't think we'd need to know. I don't know how well I did and it's 40% of the grade so I'm kind of nervous about it...

For lunch I had a date with Lisa Ceretto! She's a friend of a friend of the family's (Aunt Anne Joyner, to be exact) and Aunt Anne connected me with her a few weeks ago and today we had lunch! We ate at her restaurant which is actually something I walk past all the time and have always wanted to eat at so that was awesome. The food was great and I had semifreddo for dessert which is soft ice cream with hazelnut pieces inside and chocolate sauce on top. So now you guys can stop bugging me about meeting with her!

After lunch we had Italian and we prepared for our test tomorrow. Should be easier than the last two but I keep saying that so...

After Italian I did some shopping--I went into a couple of book stores to look for a book I want to buy, went into Max & Co. to look at the purse I want (it's actually 89 euro...) and dream a bit, redeemed a voucher at Vin and got an apple tart and then went to the grocery store for milk for my cereal in the mornings. It was a pretty good errand run. More to get tomorrow--I need headphones still.

For dinner Erin, Kate and I went to Osteria Nuova and it was delicious, especially the pasta al ragu. Yum. It was pretty loud in the restaurant, though, and we kept noticing it. Usually Italians are very quiet.

Tomorrow we have a Lange (region we're in) tour with a local photographer for our Seminar class. We're meeting at the Campus Center at 8:25...ugh. Should get back for lunch and then Italian test at 2:30. Tomorrow we're also going to the travel agency to find out about our weekend trip this weekend while everyone's in Prague (only Kate, Kiki and I aren't going). We're thinking Parma.

Dublin still isn't booked. I forget what Kate's reservations are. Probably she's still thinking about it because Erin and Jordan are going to Romania and she's torn as to where she wants to go. We'll see.

That's all for now! Should have some good pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment