Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day Seventy.

  • Woke up early--ugh.
  • No milk for cereal so I had a granola bar (definitely not filling enough to last me until lunch!)
  • Religions class.
  • Religions Midterm moved to Friday.
  • Lunch: the Mensa is closed this week so we get restaurant vouchers for lunch, too. I used mine to buy a sandwich at Vin and then got a panini at the bakery next door with some of the change.
  • Beautiful day!
  • Watched Mad Men during the break. I've started watching it an it's fabulous--a TV series about ad men from the 1960's. I love the fashion and the music and the old housewife drama as well as the advertising agency spin! Very good series.
  • Started feeling really nauseous.
  • Went to Italian class.
  • Didn't go to gym because I felt nauseous and then I felt better--weird.
  • Got another interview for a summer internship! Tomorrow at 8PM my time.
  • More Mad Men.
  • Elaborate dinner plans involving me and Laura turning in one voucher between us at Akash and splitting the change, going to Bosco's for groceries (yogurt, fruit, cereal, frozen vegetables), and then buying two pizzas from Duchessa on one voucher. I think it worked well for us but it's hard to tell. The idea was to only use one voucher each but still each get both change and a pizza. I'm going to eat my groceries for most of the week along with small sandwiches from Vin/Akash so I can turn in vouchers while not eating too heavy.
  • More Mad Men as well as catching up on stuff I didn't get to do over Break.
  • Bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment