Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day Ninety.

Is this even interesting anymore?
  • Woke up to a rainy day after a rainy (and thundery!) night.
  • Econ. class taught us about the US as a monetary and economic union, focusing on our monetary system's development.
  • Read tomorrow's reading during the break for group discussions.
  • Group discussion about term paper (1o pages within the group of 3--easy).
  • Lunch. Yummy pasta.
  • More rain.
  • Econ. again--European Union.
  • Watched the fifth installment of the Film Festival. It was called Giulias Verschwinden (Gulia's Disappearance) and was essentially a really depressing movie about aging. I think it had an uplifting ending but I was too busy being bogged down by how horrible aging it--as if I hadn't already heard. But this was very intense. Well done, but a little too close-to-home for me. I'm secretly (not so secretly) terrified of getting old. I secretly hope I die before I turn 50.
  • Gym! Felt sort of nauseous when I ran so I only ran for 10 minutes... Did ab workouts, though!
  • Bought milk from IN's.
  • Wrote paper for Econ.
  • Emailed people things.
  • Got turned down for the internship at CNFA. Will be working at Powertrain this summer.
  • Watched last night's episode of House.
  • Read articles and blogs about Baltimore and briefly dreamed about working for the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore.
  • Chatted.
  • Listened to WTMD.
  • Bed.
P.S. Going to Milan on Thursday to meet with a member of the European Commission, the executive branch of the European Union. We will have time in the morning (before 2) to wander around Milan so we will get to see it's HUGE duomo which is the fourth-largest church in the world and took five centuries to complete. Also we will get to shop! Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment