Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day Seventy-One.

  • Woke up and showered, as per usual.
  • Had cereal!!! So yum and I missed it over Break.
  • Religions class. Moved on to the Mandylion and Veronica's Veil rather than just the Shroud (which we will be seeing next Friday!).
  • Lunch at Akash: had the chicken burger (only thing worth ordering there) and split an order of hummus with Erin--it was delicious!!! Creamy and nutty and made me miss home where you can buy hummus at the grocery store, unlike here...
  • Short break between classes since Akash took so long.
  • Italian class--Dino decided to make things even more complicated by teaching us the Future tense in one day and expecting us to know it and then throwing in gerund formulation. Ugh, he is ridiculous.
  • Gym.
  • Tulips bloomed!
  • Mad Men.
  • Went out around 6:45 to get some gelato and redeem a voucher at Vin. Got a small sandwich which I ate as the larger part of my dinner, along with three chocolate cookies from a bag I bought at IN's. The cookies are sugar-free and the sandwich was small so I felt good about the meal since it was smaller than my dinner normally would be but I was still reasonably full (topped off with a granola bar later in the night).
  • Mad Men and chatting with people.
  • Interview at 8PM! It was for CNFA (the Citizen's Network for Foreign Affairs) and, though I probably sounded good, the interview made me feel awful--like I'm dull and pathetic and they just made me realize it. Ugh. I didn't stumble or anything, I just didn't feel confident about the impression I made. I really don't have much experience. Anyway, I should find out in two weeks. Meanwhile, Powertrain has already asked me three times to come back.
  • More Mad Men and chatting.
  • Bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment