Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day Eighty-Five.

  • Got up earlier than yesterday and went to Campus Center to watch the third film, Fish Tank. It was a British film about a fifteen-year-old girl from maybe London, maybe Birmingham--some poor urban area. It was disturbing but in a sort of awfully quiet way, if that makes sense. I thought the character development was very good.
  • Italian 11-12--review for test.
  • Lunch--yummy tuna pasta.
  • Headed back to the apartment to read for Econ. and review for Italian test.
  • Italian test--did better than usual, I think.
  • Gym.
  • Chatting.
  • Dinner at Osteria--spinach and balsamic-marinated chicken salad, tuna and grilled pepper salad, gnocchi al ragu and dessert.
  • Wrote Econ. paper.
  • Attempted to watch Sin City but it was just too awful to finish. The script and the acting were just really, really bad. I haven't read the graphic novel it's based on but I can bet it does a better job with the narrative and graphic style than the movie does.
  • Chatting.
  • Bed.
People are discussing doing Cinquaterra this weekend and buying new tickets to Morocco next weekend but I don't see that happening. My plan so far is to take it easy, do some reading for Econ. and go to Torino on Saturday to see the Egyptian Museum and buy that necklace. But we'll see. If everyone ends up going to Cinquaterra then I'll probably go as well though I'd rather go next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment