Monday, May 3, 2010

Day Ninety-Six.

  • Woke up, showered, ate, etc.
  • Econ. class. Was tired. We learned about housing and mortgages and started going over how the "Great Recession" (as the current recession is called) started.
  • No group meetings so we could study for Italian. 
  • Instead of studying, I went to Bosko's and bought yogurt, raspberries and blueberries for meals for the week and then stopped by a bakery to buy some bread (I have jelly to use up) and by Vin to redeem a voucher for some sandwiches for dinner.
  • THEN I studied a little while eating my lunch of bread with jam and yogurt with berries.
  • Studied a little more.
  • Italian test at 2. TOTALLY smashed it--it was so easy! I can't believe Dino made that test so easy. It was essentially a couple of exercises and other tests smashed together. Literally word-for-word. Oh well, I'll take a freebie!
  • Watched the last film for the film festival. I forget what it was called but it was Iranian and was sort of about the seedy culture of people who don't want to or cannot get real jobs and, instead,turn to shadier means of supporting themselves including child trafficking. No happy ending though the children end up fine.
  • Headed back to the apartment and played Solitaire and listened to the radio.
  • Went back to the Campus Center to meet with Prof Lingua (Religions) and get our final exams back from him--got a 100%! He is emailing us our course grades but I think he has the wrong email for me because everyone else has heard from him and I haven't so we shall see.
  • Back to the apartment. Someone bought toilet paper--YAY!
  • Dinner of sandwiches from Vin and a bit of the last part of Kate's pizza from Duchessa.
  • Blogs, Solitaire, music, chatting, surfing the internet, streaming Kick-Ass to watch later, writing blogs!
  • Bed eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment