Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day Ninety-Seven.

  • Woke up and showered.
  • Rainy, cold day.
  • Decided not to go to class.
  • Laid in bed and watched Kick-Ass which I didn't get to watch last night and then watched last night's episodes of House and Big Bang Theory. It was a pretty fabulous morning.
  • Lunch in the apartment--the last of my bakery bread with peach jelly and yogurt with berries.
  • Hung out until 2:30 when we went to the Campus Center to listen to Italian extra credit presentations. There were two: Greg did a presentation on Albese (of Alba) calcio (soccer) and Nick did a presentation on the trip he took to Naples to visit his vague family connections there.
  • Got our Italian tests back--I got a B and a B+ in the course! Unexpected.
  • Hung out bored in the apartment.
  • Planned for concerts I want to see this summer aka The B-52's at Wolftrap on July 14th. Might go with Laura.
  • Chatted.
  • Napped a little bit.
  • Went to Osteria for dinner--it was pretty good.
  • Watched The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.
  • Bed.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I spend thousands of dollars for you to watch movies online in Italy.... You're so grounded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't even get me started on how ridiculous it is that this is all I'm doing. At this point, I just want to be finished with everything about this program and be home.

    P.S. Yay! You can comment now!

    ReplyDelete