Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day Ninety-Five.

  • Woke up late.
  • Cereal!
  • Lazed about doing NOTHING--yay!
  • Shower.
  • Packed! I'm 90% packed now and ready to go home next Saturday!
  • Wrote Econ. paper due Tuesday.
  • More computer stuff.
  • Watched X-Men.
  • Went out to see what was going on in the duomo since Jordan had mentioned there was something going on. There were like 6 marching bands in the streets dressed in Renaissance costumes. They all marched into an area in front of the duomo and then presumably did stuff but Kate and I were too confused and slightly bored by the procession so we didn't stay for the whole thing. Later, when I went to get dinner, I noticed that there were confetti and balloons so I guess something happened but not for at least an hour after Kate and I left (4pm).
  • Watched X-Men 2.
  • Got Duchessa to go (porta via). I love that the people there know me and immediately put my order in when they see me walking up to the restaurant. Yum yum!
  • Played a game.
  • Kiki and Erin got home from Greece--they had a good time.
  • Decided not to study for the Italian exam tonight--a 30% on the test will get me a B in the class. I have no idea how this works but the grade calculator told me. Plus, all I need is a D in the class since I'm taking it Pass/Fail so I basically just need to put my name on the test. I will study tomorrow, though, since I'm incapable of doing that poorly on a test.
  • Internet!
  • Bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment